Tele-Plus Corporation is Currently Hiring
Security and Fire Alarm Technicians
If you are a dependable and motivated individual who is mechanically inclined and interested in a career opportunity with an strong growing organization, then now is the time to join the Tele-Plus Corporation team. We are currently seeking experienced Security and Fire Alarm Technicians for our installation and service departments.
Security and Fire Alarm Technician Job Responsibilities:
As one of our Alarm Technicians you will be providing quality installation services by establishing rapport with our customers.
Your specific duties include:
- Installation, Service, repair and maintenance of commercial and residential Fire, Security, Access, Video and other low voltage systems
- Meeting or exceeding performance goals on a consistent basis
- Instructing customer in use of equipment
- Ensuring that documentation is properly completed and submitted
- Use of Company Vehicle
As one of our Alarm Technicians, you must be a highly motivated individual with solid technical skills and a strong work ethic. You must also be detail-oriented, organized, analytical and possess excellent decision-making skills.
Specific requirements/ qualifications for the position include:
- 2 Year minimum experience installing/servicing security, fire alarm and/or other camera systems
- High Diploma or GED
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Mechanical aptitude
- Strong customer service skills
- Commitment to safety
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- High enthusiasm, fun, and positive attitude
- Basic computer and networking skills needed
- Basic knowledge of and ability to operate hand and power tools
- Ability to work Overtime
- Valid Driver's License
- Ability to pass criminal background check and drug screen test
- Knowledge of DMP, Genetec, Exacq, Axis, DSX, Honeywell, EST and Kidde are a plus.
As an Alarm Technician with Tele-Plus Corporation, you will be part of a stable organization with fun company culture and a commitment to providing team members with a great career path. We provide extensive training, growth, and leadership opportunities.
Specific benefits include:
- Consistent Workload
- Competitive pay
- Career Growth Opportunity
- Training provided on all equipment and processes
- Overtime Opportunities
- Weekly Pay
- 401K/Profit Sharing
- Compensation Based Upon Experience
- Health Insurance
- Paid time off
- Life Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Professional development assistance
- Employee Discounts
Tele-Plus Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.
For immediate consideration, please fax your resume to (301)797-1116 or Email to Shannon Yates at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download our application form here